16 W. Jones Street, Room 1025
Raleigh, NC 27601-2808
Van Duyn for NC 49
1070-1 Tunnel Road, Suite 10-104
Asheville, NC 28805
Official Legislative Office:
Senator Van Duyn’s official legislative office is located at the General Assembly – 16 W. Jones Street, Room 1025 in Raleigh, NC. If you need any help with State government or would like to send Sen. Van Duyn your thoughts or input on legislation or other issues please do not hesitate to contact her office.
Office Phone: 919-715-3001 or Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in meeting with Senator Van Duyn please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Senate Page Program
In order to apply to be a Senate Page, a student must:
- Write or call your Senator, preferably in the district you live.
- Request sponsorship to serve as a page and an application. The application is NOT online.
- Complete an application and return to the sponsoring Senator for his or her signature.
Completed Application includes:
- Completed forms
- A recent color photograph
- Social Security number of page
- Signature of custodial parent or guardian
Please mail the completed Page Packet to your sponsoring Senator.
Should you have further questions about the Page Program, please call Michael Perdue, the Senate Page Coordinator, at (919) 733-5702.
Please complete this form and we’ll get back to you soon.